Coaching for Results
We offer leaders at all levels a results-driven coaching workshop designed to broaden leadership capacity by bringing out the best in each individual. This workshop enables leaders and managers to acquire practical tools and techniques for maximizing results by leveraging greater potential of people.
By equipping executives and managers with proven coaching methods, we help them recognize and uncover untapped talents and potential. We provide them with effective best practices for creating a great place to work, motivating employees to do their best, managing performance through a variety of coaching methods and delegating for further development.
Participants come away with added confidence and a set of real-world tools which can be tailored to fit virtually any workplace coaching opportunity.
Who should attend?
- Executives and managers interested in improving workplace environment and results
- Leaders who want to motivate a variety of people toward common goals
- Leaders who want to establish consistency in how they maximize people’s performance
What will you learn?
- How to create an environment for employee and team success
- How to energize yourself and others for peak performance
- How to zero in on untapped talent, and release greater potential in others
- How to use situational coaching methods to help marginal, average and high performers
- How to provide relevant and timely feedback that generates positive behavioral changes
- How to develop others through effective delegation
How will you benefit?
- Faster, more effective handling of all people-related issues
- Tools and techniques that help others achieve a higher level of performance
- Increased confidence and impact as a leader
Details of Online Workshop
- Investment: $1,700 (Non-profit rate $1,500) – In recognition of continued hardship for organizations, we have chosen to discount our usual workshop fees.
- Online: Four 4-hour sessions
- Dates: January 22, 29 & February 5, 12, 2021 (THE WORKSHOP IS FULL)
- Times: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm PST